OhShape is a game created and published by Odders Lab.
Official Site[edit | edit source]
About the game[edit | edit source]
OhShape is a rhythm VR game where players have to move their full body to go through, punch or dodge walls following the beat of the music. It's an immersive game for all type of players inspired by the Japanese TV show Hole in the Wall... OhShape's gameplay will get you moving from the easy levels and, with enough practice, you’ll be able to beat even the most challenging difficulties. OhShape trains your physical and mental agility as well as your reflexes. Rhythm plays a fundamental role in the fun as each level is a choreography designed by professional dancers to make you feel like the Master of the stage. And if you want new challenges, compete for the throne on the World's leaderboards or enjoy the new content created by the community with our powerful level editor.
Game Features[edit | edit source]
- Great immersion feeling: You will feel like you are in the TV show 'Hole in the Wall', but dancing.
- Move your body: You play with your arms, head and legs. Get in Shape with this complete rhythm fitness workout!
- Fun for all types of players: No matter your skill, OhShape has a track for every player, from beginners to the Masters of Rhythm.
- Updated Content: OhShape’s community will always have something new to talk about.
- 12 Handcrafted Levels: We work with a team of professional choreographers and together we design each level to make them more fun, organic and stylish.
- Level Editor: Join an active group of content creators and share your custom maps with the community.
- Compete with Style: Climb to the top of the leaderboard in a party with friends or beat the highest scores from players around the world.
Languages[edit | edit source]
OhShape supports following languages: